Friday, June 10, 2011

Melissa's UK Adventure - Day 3

This morning we woke up and had to pack right away because we were moving hotels. The tour starts at the Jurys Inn which is about a 10 minute walk away. So with luggage in tow, we headed out at 8:30am. What I didn't know was that the hotel was a 10 minute walk but all up hill. At that moment, I was really wishing that I had not packed 47 pounds of stuff.


After getting to the hotel we checked in and went back down to the lobby to await every bodies arrival. Not much to talk about today because we sat in the lobby for a total of 5 hours. But everybody arrived safe and sound and have all checked in. Most of them are exhausted from the trip, so they are resting right now. Sharon and I are going to head to the pub and relax ourselves.

Tomorrow the tour officially starts. The wake up call is at 6:30am, breakfast is at 7am and then we leave at 7:30am. I am very excited and the whole group is raring to go.

I have included some pictures for your enjoyment, since you did not have a lot to read today. Hope you enjoy.

Pub

Fish and chips
Phone Booth

London Cab
<>
Inside the museum
Rosetta Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment